Staying in for dinner can be both affordable and a healthier choice, rather than going out to eat. But, how can you still eat that great food you can only get in restaurants? Well try out this delicious, healthy and affordable Seafood Cioppino Recipe.
“This is as good as any restaurant’s version! Serve with rice and a nice salad.” DeeDee Henderson
Try this recipe out and let us know on Facebook how you liked it:https://www.facebook.com/PacificCenterPlasticSurgery
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 fresh red chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 (10 ounce) can minced clams, drained with juice reserved
- 25 mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 25 shrimp
- 10 ounces scallops
- 1 pound cod fillets, cubed
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil, and saute the onion, garlic, bell pepper, and chili pepper until tender. Add parsley, salt and pepper, basil, oregano, thyme, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, paprika, cayenne pepper, and juice from the clams. Stir well, reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 hours, adding wine a little at a time.
- About 10 minutes before serving, add clams, mussels, prawns, scallops, and cod. Turn the heat up slightly and stir. When the seafood is cooked through (the mussels will have opened, the prawns turned pink, and the cod will be flaky) serve your delicious cioppino.
Take the Next Step
To learn more about the innovative treatments offered at Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery in Newport Beach, CA, contact our office by calling (949) 617-1168 or by filling out the consultation request form below.
Wow! Not only am I thrilled with my results, I also must say that this experience was so much easier than I thought it would be! From the virtual consultation, to the virtual appointments that I had after my surgery… they made it so easy to check in with my doctor. I don’t live in Newport, but it didn’t matter. I was still able to get the surgery that I wanted there! 10/10 would recommend!!
Take the Next Step
As soon as you step into our Newport Beach office, our welcoming staff will carefully listen to your concerns and guide you through your treatment journey. The board-certified plastic surgeons at Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery will be happy to discuss your cosmetic goals, review the pros and cons of the treatment you are considering, and create a personalized treatment plan that will deliver the best outcome for you.