After Surgery Care in Newport Beach, CA
Many patients desire personalized attention and professionally trained medical care after a surgical procedure. This is especially true for those who are traveling from out of the area or don’t have family or friends who can assist with their post-operative care. Others simply prefer to keep their surgery private and enlist the care of outside help.
Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery recommends the following services.
In-Home Care Service
Just Call Julie
Just Call Julie offers exceptional in-home care following a plastic surgery procedure. Clients are provided the highest quality care with personal attention and genuine compassion. The care givers and certified nurse assistants work closely with Dr. Nichter and Dr. Horowitz, to ensure that your recovery process achieves optimal results. Services may be offered in your home or hotel.
- 24 hour dedicated, one-on-one care giver to assist you with your every need.
- Transportation from the surgery center to your home or hotel anywhere in Orange County. If your home or hotel is located outside of Orange County, there will be a modest mileage charge.
- Transportation for your post-operation appointments and follow-up visits.
- Care giving and companion care.
Just Call Julie also offers package pricing for individuals who don’t need 24 hour care or overnight care.
We have additional contacts for registered nurses who are experienced at providing at-home care for individuals having a cosmetic surgical procedure. Please contact our office for details.
Privé provides a compassionate professional care provider who is matched to the client based on medical needs and personality profile.
Two care plans available:
Includes transportation from the surgery center, room accommodations, three healthy meals each day, 24/7 nursing care and transportation to your post-op appointment.
Minimal/Step Down Plan
*This option is for the patient who is traveling from out of the area and has been advised by their surgeon to stay for 1 week or longer. Once 24/7 care is not needed any longer, the rate is adjusted to the lower rate shown below*
Inquire for pricing
Includes room accommodations, three healthy meals each day, a sponge bath or shower, and a daily maid service.
Services and Benefits:
- Privé only accepts employees who commit to FBI fingerprints, a National Criminal check, drug testing, crisis testing, and that have worked as a caregiver for a minimum of two years.
- Penthouse location with private suites and a secured entrance
- Tempurpedic queen size electric adjustable beds with comfortable body pillows
- Toilet riser, leg squeezers for circulation
- Highly-skilled clinical staff providing care around the clock
- 02 vital sign monitors
- Post-surgical menus including organic soups, sugar-free protein smoothies, and low carb options
- Massage therapy in the comfort of your own room at any time
- Movies on command in your own room
- CD/DVD & DSL Internet
- Spa and beauty treatments: manicure/pedicure, make-up artist, aromatherapy bath products
- Transportation provided by MBZ to/from surgery center and post-operative appointment
- Personal Shopping
Some items listed above are provided for an additional fee. Please inquire for details.
Laguna Village Retreat
Laguna Village Retreat is a post-surgical recovery retreat located in the heart of beautiful coastal Laguna Beach. Family-owned and operated, they provide exceptional and confidential aftercare. The exclusive retreat is a wonderful alternative to a hospital or hotel for those desiring professional care following their cosmetic surgical procedure. Guests benefit from around the clock care by a registered nurse in a calm, comforting environment. LVR is focused on providing each guest with superior recovery experience.
- Private transportation
- Private room
- All-inclusive nutritious meals
- 24/7 care by a registered nurse
- 3 to 1 ratio guests to nurse
- Physical and emotional support
- Direct communication with your plastic surgeon with updates on your recovery
- Discreet service
Fees available upon request.