LITELIFT® EDUCATIONAL EVENT
Lite on Incisions, Lite on Anesthesia, Lite on Recovery
Join us at our LiteLift® Educational Event on Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 10:30am-12:30pm.
Enjoy ‘Lite’ Bites & Lattes while you learn about our exclusive LiteLift® modified facelift, which has become hugely successful on the West Coast. Attending our LiteLift event is a wonderful opportunity to not only educate yourself about our doctor’s innovative approach and techniques for combating facial aging but to also learn about non-surgical solutions to further enhance your result.
At our LiteLift® Educational Event you will:
- See a full presentation about the LiteLift® and its benefits over a conventional facelift.
- Hear directly from our surgeons and ask them questions about the procedure, what it entails, and what recovery is like.
- Listen to the experiences of patients who have had the LiteLift® and ask them questions.
- Learn about our complementary non-surgical solutions for treating skin issues such as skin laxity, fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, redness, large pores and more.
- Enjoy complimentary “lite” bites & lattes.
- Special event pricing.
- Valuable giveaways.
Learn more about the LiftLift facelift developed by Doctors Horowitz and Nichter. Visit our page here.
LiteLift Event Date
Saturday, October 6th, 2018
10:30am – 12:30pm
*Seating is limited to provide the best experience possible for our guests. As a result, the event is reserved for first-time attendees only.*
To RSVP, please fill out the form below.
All fields are required.