LITELIFT® EDUCATIONAL EVENT
Join us at one of our upcoming LiteLift Informational Sessions. This is your opportunity to learn about our exclusive facelift procedure, developed by Doctors Horowitz and Nichter, which has become hugely successful on the West Coast. Attending our LiteLift event is a wonderful opportunity to not only educate yourself about our doctor’s innovative approach and techniques for combating facial aging, but also to learn about non-surgical solutions to further enhance your result.
At our LiteLift® Educational Event you will:
- See a full presentation about the LiteLift® and its benefits over a conventional facelift.
- Hear directly from our surgeons and ask them questions about the procedure, what it entails, and what recovery is like.
- Listen to the experiences of patients who have had the LiteLift® and ask them questions.
- Learn about our non-surgical options offered for treating skin issues such as skin laxity, fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, redness and more.
- Enjoy complimentary food and beverage.
- Receive special, event-only offers.
- RSVP with your selfie photos to receive a free mini consultation at the event with one of our doctors
Learn more about the LiftLift facelift developed by Drs. Horowitz and Nichter. Click Here.
Location: Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery
Dates: Thursday, October 12th 5pm-7pm | Saturday, October 14th 10am-12pm
RSVP Required. Limited Seating Available. Guests welcome.
Call (949) 565-2121 or fill out the form below to submit your RSVP
All fields are required.