AFTER SURGERY CARE NEWPORT BEACH
Many patients desire personalized attention and professionally trained medical care after a surgical procedure. This is especially true for those who are traveling from out of the area or don’t have family or friends who can assist with their post-operative care. Others simply prefer to keep their surgery private and enlist the care of outside help.
Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery recommends the following services.
– IN-HOME CARE SERVICE –
JUST CALL JULIE
Cost: $25 an hour/$600 every 24 hours
Just Call Julie offers exceptional in-home care following a plastic surgery procedure. Clients are provided the highest quality care with personal attention and genuine compassion. The care givers and certified nurse assistants work closely with Dr. Nichter and Dr. Horowitz to ensure that your recovery process achieves optimal results. Services may be offered in your home or hotel.
- 24 hour dedicated, one on one care giver to assist you with your every need
- Transportation from surgery to your home or hotel and to your follow up visits
- Care giving and companion care
– RECOVERY RETREATS –
Phone: 949. 566.9088
Privé provides a compassionate professional care provider who is matched to the client based on medical needs and personality profile.
Two care plans available:
Full Service Plan –
$750 per night
Includes transportation from the surgery center, room accomodations, three healthy meals each day, 24/7 nursing care and transportation to your post op appointment.
Minimal/Step Down Plan –
*This option is for the patient who is traveling from out of area and has been advised by their surgeon to stay for 1 week or longer. Once 24/7 care is not needed any longer, the rate is adjusted to the lower rate shown below*
$350 per night
Includes room accommodations, three healthy meals each day, sponge bath or shower, and daily maid service.
Services and Benefits:
- Privé only accepts employees who commit to FBI fingerprints, a National Criminal check, drug testing, crisis testing, and that have worked as a caregiver for a minimum of two years.
- Penthouse location with private suites and a secured entrance
- Tempurpedic queen size electric adjustable beds with comfortable body pillows
- Toilet riser, leg squeezers for circulation
- Highly-skilled clinical staff providing care around the clock
- 02 vital sign monitors
- Post-surgical menus including organic soups, sugar-free protein smoothies, and low carb options
- Massage therapy in the comfort of your own room at any time
- Movies on command in your own room
- CD/DVD & DSL Internet
- Spa and beauty treatments: manicure/pedicure, make-up artist, aromatherapy bath products
- Transportation provided by MBZ to/from surgery center and post-operative appointment
- Personal Shopping
Some items listed above are provided for an additional fee. Please inquire for details.
Phone: 949.554. 9980
Cost: $800 every 24 hours
Services and Benefits:
- Transportation from surgery to Camilla’s Cottage
- Private bedrooms with Tempur-Pedic bed, recliner, Direct TV, WIFI
- Supervision by trained professional nurses
- Attentive, personal, discreet around the clock care
- Environment focusing on healing, rest, and recovery
- Patient comfort, safety highest priority
- Prepared meals
- Mobile assistance
- Medication supervision
- Oxygen, Pulse-Oximetry, Sequential Compression on site
- Transportation to post op appointment the following day