ABOUT PACIFIC CENTER PLASTIC SURGERY
WORLD-CLASS BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEONS
The Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery was founded by two of Orange County’s world-class plastic surgeons, Dr. Larry Nichter and Dr. Jed Horowitz. Our state-of-the-art plastic surgery practice located in Newport Beach offers cosmetic surgical procedures for the face, breast, and body using advanced techniques not found elsewhere. Dr. Horowitz and Dr. Nichter are most notably recognized for their exclusive LiteLift® facelift procedure they developed to meet the growing demand of men and women seeking a more natural, less invasive option to the traditional facelift. We have a dedicated procedure room where our doctors perform surgical cases under local anesthesia. General or twilight anesthesia cases are performed at an accredited outpatient surgical facility located in Newport Beach.
Why choose Pacific Center Plastic Surgery?
- Extensive Experience. Dr. Nichter and Dr. Horowitz have over 25 years’ experience in the field of cosmetic surgery.
- Board Certification. Both doctors are board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and are members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, which means they meet the high standards of training, ethics, physician practice and research in plastic surgery required for these designations. Click here to learn more.
- Full Range of Cosmetic Procedures. We offer surgical procedures such as breast enhancement, male breast reduction, facial procedures, vaginal rejuvenation, tummy tuck, liposuction, mommy makeover, arm lifts, and more. We also have a full service medical spa conveniently located across the hall from our plastic surgery practice. The BioSpa offers an extensive selection of non-surgical treatments for the face, body and skin. The combination of our two practices enables us to provide the most comprehensive treatment options for men and women of all ages.
- Customized Treatment Plan. Cosmetic surgery should never be a one-size fits all approach, this is why our surgeons devise a customized treatment plan for each patient. During the consultation, your surgeon of choice will discuss your desired goals and evaluate the area you want to improve, followed by presenting you with the best surgical plan to meet your needs.
- Comfort, Privacy & Safety. The Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery is dedicated to providing the highest standard of safety, comfort, and privacy to ensure you have the best possible experience. And, our friendly knowledgeable team is available to assist you every step of the way during your surgical journey.
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN NEWPORT BEACH
The Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery is located in beautiful Orange County, Newport Beach, California. We are located just 43 miles from Los Angeles, 89 miles from San Diego, and 46 miles from Riverside. Our doctors’ reputation for excellence attracts patients from all over the world. We are only 3 minutes from John Wayne airport, which makes our location convenient for those traveling to have surgery.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
We invite you to schedule a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons to learn more about your procedure of interest and to determine the treatment plan for achieving your desired goals.
Call (949) 565-2121 or send us a message online.